The combination of pneumatic operation of the horizontal sealer and an AC motor for the draw down belts provides the machine with a great versatility to work in many different environments. The robustness of all the mechanical and electrical parts, a compact design and the ease of operation together with low maintenance requirements makes the ideal competitively priced machine for intermediate speed applications.
The machine is operated via a 5" colour touch screen with integral industrial PC. All machine parameters are adjusted and saved within this interface resulting in a very flexible and quick change over machine.
- Pneumatically operated cross seal jaws.
- Pulling belts driven by AC motor and universal joints.
- Closed Estructure Frame Construction.
- One piece film former.
- Industrial PC, colour touch screen(B&R 5").
- Capacity to program Data for 100 items.
- Machine functions integrated in the screen.
- Automatic detection of faults in the sealing temperatures and air pressure of the machine, guarantying a good sealing all time.
- Horizontal seal obstruction detection.
- Key controlled Access to different operator level.
- Automatic detection for the end of film roll.
- Motorized centering of film roll holders.
- Easy interface with peripheral equipment.
- Designed and Manufactured in accordance with the(98/37/CEE) Safety regulations.
MOST COMMON OPTIONS
- Stainless steel version.
- Vacuum table for film splicing to facilitate quick roll changes.
- Printed film registration system.
- Gas injection system for modified atmosphere packaging.
- Vacuum belt film feed system.
- Special PE jaws, for high speed applications.
- Motorised film tracking + film tension control.
- Automatic self-centering film roll.
- Static eliminators.
- Bag vibrator to settle product.
- Flat bottom package with center or side seal.
- Special easy open knife shapes.
- Strings or double bag.
- Eurolock,and handle punching systems.
- LAN Ethernet connection.
- Coders and printers.
- Product discharge belts.