- Annual, thick hairy stems, broad ovate hairy leaves, large daisy-like flowers.
- Attract beneficial insects
- Pollen free - ideal as a cut flower
- Full sun.
- Drought tolerant
- Seeds are eaten fresh/roasted, salted
- Seedlings - add to salad / sandwiches
- Flowers - add to salad/ steamed like artichoke
- Whole plant
- Lowers cholesterol, soothes irritated tissue
- Seed - bronchial infection, tuberculoses and malaria
- Relieves coughs and inflammation of the kidneys
- Base for massage oils - rheumatic complaints and muscular aches
- Increase egg laying.
- Flower - dye
- Stems - textiles and paper making
- Burn and scatter as potash fertilizer
Contact the seller
Sunflower - Miniature
We recommend to see