Features and Benefits
- CCG Angle Box for hazardous area lighting applications. (Industrial version also available)
- Screw on lid provides ease of installation locked with a special key prevents unauthorized tampering and ease of installation.
- No exposed metal parts.
- Dust and water proof to IP68 when used with CCG sealed cable glands.
- One box offers 1, 2, 3 or 4 way versatility (reduced stock holding).
- No drilling or tapping of cable entries required.
- CCG Angle Box is angled to allow ease of termination and inspection.
- Mounting studs provided for DIN rail if using CCG Terminal Blocks.
- Internal earthing to rail and gland entries provided.
- Installation must be carried out by a competent person.
- Do not install under live current conditions.
- The box must not be modified in any way, as this will invalidate the certification.
- All wiring must be carried out in accordance with the relevant Codes of Practice.
- The voltage and current of the box must not be exceeded.
- Inner cable bedding must protrude into the box by a minimum of 20mm past the cable entry point.
- Where cables enter the box they must be secured by CCG Cable Glands appropriate to the make up of the cable.
Contact the seller
CCG Angle Box Ex e, Ex n, DIP, IP 66/68
View also products categories "Switchboxes"