Features and Benefits
- Screw-on lid provides ease of installation locked with a special key prevents unauthorized tampering and ease of installation.
- No exposed metal parts.
- Dust and water proof to IP68 when used with CCG sealed cable glands.
- No drilling or tapping of cable entries required.
- Mounting studs provided for DIN rail if using CCG Terminal Blocks.
- Installation must be carried out by a competent person.
- Do not install under live current conditions.
- The box must not be modified in any way, as this will invalidate the certification.
- All wiring must be carried out in accordance with the relevant Codes of Practice.
- The voltage and current of the box must not be exceeded.
- Inner cable bedding must protrude into the box by a minimum of 20mm past the cable entry point.
- Where cables enter the box they must be secured by CCG Cable Glands appropriate to the type and size of the cable.
Contact the seller
CCG 3-Way Bottom Entry Box Ex e, Ex n, DIP, IP68
View also products categories "Switchboxes"