- Annual, spicy clove-like aroma
- Use in companion planting
- Italian cooking.
- Basis of pesto sauce.
- Tomato, pasta, soup, salads and vegetables.
- Reduce the use of salt
- Chicken, fish, variety of sauces
- Whole plant. Leaves, flowers, seeds.
- Treat bacterial infection and intestinal parasites.
- Antiseptic - mouth rinse
- Rub leaves on insect bites and acne
- Tonic for nervous exhaustion, stress
- Lowers fever, help migraine and feverish illnesses - Colds and flue
- Itchy skin and ringworm
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves digestion, relaxes spasms, nausea, abdominal cramps, gastro
- Repel aphids, mites and tomato horn worm
Contact the seller
Basil - Sweet, Large Leaf